Cheddar Jalapeño Fries Recipe
Product Used:Superfries® Straight Cut
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfries Straight Cut
- 1 finely chopped Green mix Jalapeño
- 2 tsp of course salt
- 2 tsp of ground pepper
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 4 tbsp of grated cheddar
- Prepare McCain® Superfries Straight Cut as per packaging directions. Remove from oven 3 to 5 minutes before fully cooked.
- In a medium bowl toss Superfries with olive oil, salt, ground pepper and finely chopped Jalapeño.
- Place Superfries back on the tray and put in the oven for the remaining 3 to 5 minutes or until golden colour.
- Add grated cheddar cheese, serve and enjoy!
Lime & Black Pepper #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
Craving something a little spicy? This Garlic fries Modifries recipe is hard to resist! Simply toss chilli flakes, garlic powder, and cilantro on McCain® Superfries Straight Cut and you’ve got a new side. Pair these garlic fries with Taco Tuesday and you will be saying areeba!