Cheddar Jalapeño Fries Recipe
Product Used:Superfries® Straight Cut
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfries Straight Cut
- 1 finely chopped Green mix Jalapeño
- 2 tsp of course salt
- 2 tsp of ground pepper
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 4 tbsp of grated cheddar
- Prepare McCain® Superfries Straight Cut as per packaging directions. Remove from oven 3 to 5 minutes before fully cooked.
- In a medium bowl toss Superfries with olive oil, salt, ground pepper and finely chopped Jalapeño.
- Place Superfries back on the tray and put in the oven for the remaining 3 to 5 minutes or until golden colour.
- Add grated cheddar cheese, serve and enjoy!
Cajun Toss #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
Want to serve your salmon in a new and exciting way? Pair it with Chef Mike Ward’s delicious Lemon Sweet Potato Fries #modifry and everyone will be asking for seconds.