Chili Lime Fries Recipe
In the mood for something delicious, flavourful and simple to make? Look no further than this chili lime Superfries® #Modifry made by hot for food's Lauren Toyota and John Diemer.
Product Used:Superfries® Straight Cut
1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 C vegan mayonnaise
1 tbsp sriracha
1 tsp onion powder
Handful cilantro leaves, finely chopped
1 green onion, finely chopped
- Bake McCain® Superfries Straight Cut as per instructions.
- Meanwhile prepare the aioli drizzle by mixing vegan mayonnaise with sriracha, juice of half the lime, and onion powder.
- In a small bowl combine the chipotle chili powder and sea salt.
- Right out of the oven put baked fries in large bowl and squeeze the other half of the lime onto the fries.
- Sprinkle the fries with the chipotle chili powder and sea salt mixture and lightly toss to coat evenly.
- Lay out fries on a serving platter and drizzle with aioli and top with green onion and cilantro. Serve immediately!
Lime & Black Pepper #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
It’s times like this when you’ll be proud to be Canadian! A big thank you to Chef Charlene Rowland at Wayne Gretzky’s restaurant in Toronto, for creating a Modifry™ like no other. Maple? Bacon? Bourbon? We didn’t think Poutine could get any better!