Happy Fingers & Smiley Fries Recipe
A combination that kids and adults can agree on for dinnertime. Plus, this easy-to-make dish is perfect for getting kids to lend a hand in the kitchen. Next dinner, put a smile on their face and yours!
- McCain® Smiles
- 3 chicken breasts cut into 4 strips each
- 4 cups of Panko (option to replace ½ cup of panko with ½ cup of grated parmesan)
- 6 eggs, beaten with 2 tbsp of water
- 2 cups of flour
- Salt and pepper
- Create a breading station – 3 containers with the flour (combined with salt and pepper), eggs, and Panko mixture, in that order. Once the chicken is cut, dredge the chicken in the flour, coat well in the egg mixture, and then coat well in the Panko mixture.
- Place the finished breaded pieces onto a baking sheet with parchment, drizzle with a little canola oil and bake in a 375ºF oven for 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken fingers.
- The finished breaded pieces can also be bagged and frozen for later use (cook frozen breaded chicken fingers from a frozen state – do not thaw, increase cooking time by 5-7 minutes).
- Prepare McCain® Smiles according to package directions and serve.
Enjoy a classic comforting pan fried pork chop dish smothered in a light and creamy mushroom sauce, paired perfectly with McCain Superfries®.See recipe >