Happy Fingers & Smiley Fries Recipe
- McCain® Smiles
- 3 chicken breasts cut into 4 strips each
- 4 cups of Panko (option to replace ½ cup of panko with ½ cup of grated parmesan)
- 6 eggs, beaten with 2 tbsp of water
- 2 cups of flour
- Salt and pepper
- Create a breading station – 3 containers with the flour (combined with salt and pepper), eggs, and Panko mixture, in that order. Once the chicken is cut, dredge the chicken in the flour, coat well in the egg mixture, and then coat well in the Panko mixture.
- Place the finished breaded pieces onto a baking sheet with parchment, drizzle with a little canola oil and bake in a 375ºF oven for 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken fingers.
- The finished breaded pieces can also be bagged and frozen for later use (cook frozen breaded chicken fingers from a frozen state – do not thaw, increase cooking time by 5-7 minutes).
- Prepare McCain® Smiles according to package directions and serve.
Discover more flavours
A new warm appetizer or snack that sure beats a bowl of chips. Made from carefully selected potatoes, these crisp crinkle cut wedges are delicious on their own or paired with a savoury dip. And not only that, they are also an excellent source of conversation and the best appetizer to bring to a party.