Lattice Cut Tropical Delights
This exotic curry dish made with McCain Lattice Cut Fries and bits of mango, is the perfect combo of sweet and heat!
Chef's Name: Shane Parkinson
Product Used:Spicy Lattice Cut
¾ Cups Coconut Milk
2 Tbsp Diced Onions
2 Tbsp Diced Red Pepper
2 Tbsp Green Pepper or Jalapeno
½ Cup Diced Mango
1/3 lb Small Diced Chicken**
2 Tbsp Curry Powder*
1 tsp Paprika
14 McCain Lattice Cut Fries
Salt and Pepper to taste.
Lettuce 5-6 leaves
*reduce curry for a milder variation
**can use packaged pre-cooked chicken strips
- Mix in a bowl diced cooked chicken with curry powder and paprika.
- Place curry chicken in a sauce pan with oil, over medium/ high heat, stirring continuously until chicken becomes brown.
- Add all vegetables along with diced mango, cook until tender.
- Pour in coconut milk, and salt and pepper to taste. Reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.
- Bake Lattice Cut fries, as per package directions.
- Build your Tropical Delights by placing a leaf of lettuce onto McCain Lattice Cut Fry, then top with the chicken mixture.