Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges Donair Nachos
Here’s a dish you don’t want to miss… pair some McCain Sea Salt Wedges with East Coast donair flavours for a delicious twist on nachos!
Chef's Name: Carolyn Comeau
Product Used:Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges
1 Package (650g) McCain Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges
1 lb Donair Meat (or meat of choice)
2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
½ Cup Sliced Green Onion
½ Cup Diced Tomato
½ Cup Diced (White or Red) Onion
½ Head Lettuce
1 Cup Donair Sauce (or Tzatziki sauce)
- Cook McCain Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges according to package directions.
- In a frying pan cook Donair Meat (or meat of choice). Drain and place in a bowl until ready to assemble.
- Dice all vegetables, and place in a bowl until ready to assemble.
- Grate cheese into a bowl.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Start with a layer of wedges, donair meat (or meat of choice), vegetables (except lettuce), cheddar cheese and donair sauce (or Tzatziki sauce). Repeat layers until all ingredients are used. Finishing with a cheese topping.
- Bake in the oven set to 350 F/ 180 C for 10 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted.
- When nachos are done, remove from oven and add shredded lettuce. Finish with a drizzle of donair sauce (or Tzatziki sauce).