Deep`n Delicious Trifle
How do you top bites of McCain Deep’n Delicious Chocolate Cake mixed into creamy layers of chocolate and vanilla? With a decadent cookie crumble, of course!
Chef's Name: Jessica Lawson
Product Used:Deep'n Delicious® Chocolate Cake
1 McCain Deep’n Delicious Cake
1 Package of Instant Chocolate Pudding
1 Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 Litre of Whole Milk
1 Can of Mandarin Orange Segments
2 Crushed Chocolate & Vanilla cookies (Or your choice) for topping
- Make both flavors of instant pudding according to directions on package, let set in refrigerator (approx. 15 mins).
- Remove the Deep’n Delicious cake from container. Cut into cubes and place in the bottom of your serving vessels, reserving half of your cubes for a second layer.
- Add a layer of Mandarin orange segments to the top of your cake.
- Add a layer of vanilla pudding.
- Add a second layer of Deep’n Delicious Chocolate Cake cubes.
- Add a layer of your chocolate pudding, fill your vessel almost to the top.
- Crush cookies of your choice to be used as a crumble topping. Refrigerate or serve immediately.
Serve chilled in a family sized container or in individual serving glasses.
Why not try a Chocolate banana trifle? Substitute with your favourite flavours of pudding and fruits. An awesome idea to involve your children in the kitchen, have them build their own trifle desert!