Hashbrown Muffins Recipe
Product Used:Diced Hashbrowns
- 4 Cups McCain® Breakfast Diced Hashbrowns
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 whole eggs
- ¼ cup chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 3 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 pieces scallion chopped
- 6 medium oranges, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, combine McCain® Breakfast Diced Hashbrowns, butter, salt and pepper; divide evenly into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese and bell pepper. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle with chives or onion. Return to oven to bake 13-15 minutes or until set.