Full English Breakfast with McCain Dollar chips
McCain® puts a new spin on the traditional Full English Breakfast! Perfect for Brunch, Father’s Day or a relaxing weekend morning!
Product Used:Dollar Chips
Ingredients3 vine or roma tomatoes, halved across the centre
1 tsp (5mL) dried oregano
salt and pepper
1 bag McCain® Dollar Chips
1 can (398mL) baked beans
12 breakfast sausages
6 to 8 eggs, whisked
2 tbsp (30mL) chopped parsley, divided
6 slices, 1/4” thick, fully cooked ham (approx.3 to 4” diameter)
1. Pre-heat oven to broil on high.
2. Place tomato halves cut side up on a baking sheet and season with oregano, a pinch of parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Broil for 5 to 8 minutes or until warmed through and slightly golden on top. Set aside and keep warm
4. Prepare McCain® Dollar Chips according to package directions.
5. Warm beans according to package directions.
6. Meanwhile, fry sausage and ham in a large skillet on medium until fully cooked and golden crisp. Remove from pan and keep warm. Do not drain or clean pan!
7. In a small bowl, whisk eggs with remaining parsley and salt and pepper to taste. In the same pan, over medium (add a little oil or butter if your pan is too dry), prepare scrambled eggs to desired consistency.
8. Arrange each plate with a tomato, dollar chips, beans, sausage and egg.
Serve with hot sauce or your favorite English sauce e.g. HP Sauce, Curry Ketchup or Worcestershire!