McCain Marche Protein Pop'ables Italian Sausage
- Wheat Flour
- Pork Sausage Crumble (Pork, Water, Salt, Spices, Sodium Phosphate, Flavour)
- Skim Milk Powder
- Potatoes (contains sulphites)
- Pea Protein Isolate
- Toasted Wheat Crumbs
- Parmesan Cheese
- Red Peppers
- Garlic in Oil (Garlic, Soya Oil)
- Liquid Whole Egg
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
16 g of protein per 120 g serving
No Artificial Flavours.
Baked, Not Fried
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 300|
|Fat / Lipides 9 g||14%|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 30 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 480 mg||20%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 40 g||13%|
Fibre / Fibres 2 g
Sugars / sucres 8 g
|Protein / Protéines 16 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||2%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||8%|
|Calcium / Calcium||15%|
|Iron / Fer||20%|
Remove from carton and remove plastic wrap.
Place frozen pieces on a paper towel. Heat on high.
Quantity 3: 50 sec - 1 min
Quantity 4: 1 min – 1 min 20 sec
- Keep frozen until ready to heat.
- CAUTION: SNACK WILL BE VERY HOT!
- Allow to stand 1 minute before serving.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT! SINCE APPLIANCES VARY, THESE HEATING TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE.
- REFRIGERATE OR DISCARD ANY LEFTOVER PORTION.
- My McCain Marché product was left out of the freezer and has thawed, can I still use them?
- No, McCain Marché product should be kept frozen until you are using them. For food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- Are your McCain Marché Snacks Canadian?
- Yes, we are proud to share all McCain Marché Snacks are Prepared in Canada.
- What are the natural flavours that you use in your McCain Marché snacks?
- We use natural flavours to give complexity and depth to our McCain Marché Snack fillings. Depending on the filling, we use natural bacon, smoke, maple or rosemary flavours, or combinations thereof.