McCain Marche Pizza Pockets Pepperoni
- Vegetable Oil Shortening
- Wheat Gluten
No Artificial Colours.
No Artificial Flavours.
Baked, Not Fried
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 320|
|Fat / Lipides 15 g||23%|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 20 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 610 mg||25%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 33 g||11%|
Fibre / Fibres 3 g
Sugars / sucres 3 g
|Protein / Protéines 13 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||6%|
|Calcium / Calcium||10%|
|Iron / Fer||20%|
Place frozen snack on a paper towel. Heat on high.
Quantity 2: 2 min, 30 sec - 3 min
Preheat oven 425°F (220°C)
18 - 20 minutes.
- Keep frozen until ready to heat.
- Remove frozen snack from carton and remove plastic wrap. For food safety and quality, heat the snack to an internal temperature of 167°F (75°C) at the centre of the snack prior to consumption.
- CAUTION: SNACK WILL BE VERY HOT!
- Allow to stand 3 minutes before serving.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT! SINCE APPLIANCES VARY, THESE HEATING TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE.
- REFRIGERATE OR DISCARD ANY LEFTOVER PORTION.
- My McCain Marché product was left out of the freezer and has thawed, can I still use them?
- No, McCain Marché product should be kept frozen until you are using them. For food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- Are your McCain Marché Snacks Canadian?
- Yes, we are proud to share all McCain Marché Snacks are Prepared in Canada.
- What are the natural flavours that you use in your McCain Marché snacks?
- We use natural flavours to give complexity and depth to our McCain Marché Snack fillings. Depending on the filling, we use natural bacon, smoke, maple or rosemary flavours, or combinations thereof.