McCain Marche Harvest Pockets Three Cheese and Spinach
- Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Partially Skimmed Milk, Modified Milk Ingredients, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Microbial Enzyme)
- Provolone Cheese (Milk, Modified Milk Ingredients, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Microbial Enzyme, Lipase)
- Tomato Paste
- Grated Romano Cheese (Milk, Modified Milk Ingredients, Salt, Lipase, Calcium Chloride, Bacterial Culture, Microbial Enzyme, Cellulose, Sorbic Acid)
Source of Fibre
No Artificial Colours.
No Artificial Flavours.
Baked, Not Fried
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 300|
|Fat / Lipides 12 g||18%|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 15 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 460 mg||19%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 33 g||11%|
Fibre / Fibres 4 g
Sugars / sucres 3 g
|Protein / Protéines 13 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||10%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||8%|
|Calcium / Calcium||15%|
|Iron / Fer||15%|
Place frozen snack on a paper towel. Heat on high.
Quantity 2: 2 min, 30 sec - 3 min
Preheat oven 425°F (220°C)
20 - 22 minutes.
- Keep frozen until ready to heat.
- Remove frozen snack from carton and remove plastic wrap. For food safety and quality, heat the snack to an internal temperature of 167°F (75°C) at the centre of the snack prior to consumption.
- CAUTION: SNACK WILL BE VERY HOT!
- Allow to stand 3 minutes before serving.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT! SINCE APPLIANCES VARY, THESE HEATING TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE.
- REFRIGERATE OR DISCARD ANY LEFTOVER PORTION.
- My McCain Marché product was left out of the freezer and has thawed, can I still use them?
- No, McCain Marché product should be kept frozen until you are using them. For food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- Are your McCain Marché Snacks Canadian?
- Yes, we are proud to share all McCain Marché Snacks are Prepared in Canada.
- What are the natural flavours that you use in your McCain Marché snacks?
- We use natural flavours to give complexity and depth to our McCain Marché Snack fillings. Depending on the filling, we use natural bacon, smoke, maple or rosemary flavours, or combinations thereof.
Discover more flavours