Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges
A new warm appetizer or snack that sure beats a bowl of chips. Made from carefully selected potatoes, these crisp crinkle cut wedges are delicious on their own or paired with a savoury dip. And not only that, they are also an excellent source of conversation and the best appetizer to bring to a party.
Low in Saturated Fat
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 140|
|Fat / Lipides 7 g||11%|
|Polyunsaturated / Polyunsaturated 2.5 g|
|Omega-6 / Omega-6 0.7 g|
|Omega-3 / Omega-3 0.2 g|
|Monounsaturated / Monounsaturated 3 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 250 mg||10%|
|Potassium / Potassium 230 mg||7%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 19 g||6%|
Fibre / Fibres 1 g
Sugars / sucres 1 g
|Protein / Protéines 1 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||8%|
|Calcium / Calcium||0%|
|Iron / Fer||2%|
Preheat 425°F / 218°C
20-25 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking time
Preheat 425°F / 218°C
17-20 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking time
- Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality.
- Spread frozen wedges in a single layer on a flat baking sheet or pan.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden colour. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN.
- My McCain® potato product was left out of the freezer and has thawed, can I still use them?
- No, for food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- Can I keep my McCain® potato products in the refrigerator?
- No, McCain® frozen potato products should be kept frozen until you are using them. For food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- What are the natural colours that you use in some of your potato products?
- McCain uses a blend of caramel and annatto for natural colour in our potato products. We use caramel and annatto to introduce a natural golden brown colour to your potato products, giving them an appealing “golden brown” appearance. Caramel is the most widely used natural colour in the food & beverage industry. It is obtained from the heating and browning of sugars. Annatto has been used as a natural colour since ancient times. It is a natural golden yellow colour obtained from the seeds of a tree (Bixa orellana).
This Modifry™ is fresh from the sea! Imagine lightly salted pan fried cod with a delicious potato crust, topped with a delightful butter cream sauce. Chef Taylor Snyder at Crush Wine Bar in Toronto has certainly given fish and chips a whole new meaning.