Superfries® 5 Minutes Shoestring
Low in Saturated Fat
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 180|
|Fat / Lipides 6 g||9%|
|Polyunsaturated / Polyunsaturated 1.5 g|
|Omega-6 / Omega-6 1 g|
|Omega-3 / Omega-3 0.4 g|
|Monounsaturated / Monounsaturated 4 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 50 mg||2%|
|Potassium / Potassium 320 mg||9%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 28 g||9%|
Fibre / Fibres 2 g
Sugars / sucres 0 g
|Protein / Protéines 3 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||6%|
|Calcium / Calcium||0%|
|Iron / Fer||4%|
Preheat 450°F / 232°C.
4 - 6 minutes
Preheat 450°F / 232°C.
5 - 7 minutes
- Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality.
- Spread frozen Superfries in a single layer on a flat baking sheet or pan.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden colour. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN.
- My McCain® potato product was left out of the freezer and has thawed, can I still use them?
- No, for food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- Can I keep my McCain® potato products in the refrigerator?
- No, McCain® frozen potato products should be kept frozen until you are using them. For food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- What are the natural colours that you use in some of your potato products?
- McCain uses a blend of caramel and annatto for natural colour in our potato products. We use caramel and annatto to introduce a natural golden brown colour to your potato products, giving them an appealing “golden brown” appearance. Caramel is the most widely used natural colour in the food & beverage industry. It is obtained from the heating and browning of sugars. Annatto has been used as a natural colour since ancient times. It is a natural golden yellow colour obtained from the seeds of a tree (Bixa orellana).
More delicious fries
What’s for dinner tonight? Another busy day calls for fast and easy dinner recipes. And no matter what your dish, a side of fries always brings the family together! Made with simple ingredients like canola oil and the goodness of 100% real potatoes, it’s just not a complete meal without them.