Extra Crispy Straight Cut Fries
Just got home from a long day at work and want quick dinner ideas? Then enjoy a night out at home! Lightly battered for an extra crunch, these fries are a crowd-pleaser that you’d expect to find at your favourite restaurant.
Low in Saturated Fat
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 150|
|Fat / Lipides 4.5 g||7%|
|Polyunsaturated / Polyunsaturated 1 g|
|Omega-6 / Omega-6 0.8 g|
|Omega-3 / Omega-3 0.2 g|
|Monounsaturated / Monounsaturated 3 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 200 mg||8%|
|Potassium / Potassium 250 mg||7%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 25 g||8%|
Fibre / Fibres 1 g
Sugars / sucres 0 g
|Protein / Protéines 2 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||6%|
|Calcium / Calcium||0%|
|Iron / Fer||4%|
Preheat 425°F/ 218°C
18 – 24 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking time
Preheat 425°F/ 218°C
17 – 20 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking time
- Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality.
- Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a flat baking sheet or pan.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden colour. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN.
- My McCain® potato product was left out of the freezer and has thawed, can I still use them?
- No, for food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- Can I keep my McCain® potato products in the refrigerator?
- No, McCain® frozen potato products should be kept frozen until you are using them. For food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- What are the natural colours that you use in some of your potato products?
- McCain uses a blend of caramel and annatto for natural colour in our potato products. We use caramel and annatto to introduce a natural golden brown colour to your potato products, giving them an appealing “golden brown” appearance. Caramel is the most widely used natural colour in the food & beverage industry. It is obtained from the heating and browning of sugars. Annatto has been used as a natural colour since ancient times. It is a natural golden yellow colour obtained from the seeds of a tree (Bixa orellana).
Craving something a little spicy? This Garlic fries Modifries recipe is hard to resist! Simply toss chilli flakes, garlic powder, and cilantro on McCain® Superfries Straight Cut and you’ve got a new side. Pair these garlic fries with Taco Tuesday and you will be saying areeba!
More delicious fries
What’s for dinner tonight? Another busy day calls for fast and easy dinner recipes. And no matter what your dish, a side of fries always brings the family together! Made with simple ingredients like canola oil and the goodness of 100% real potatoes, it’s just not a complete meal without them.