Deep 'n Delicious® Apple Pie
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 300|
|Fat / Lipides 16 g||25%|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 130 mg||5%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 38 g||13%|
Fibre / Fibres 1 g
Sugars / sucres 19 g
|Protein / Protéines 2 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||0%|
|Calcium / Calcium||0%|
|Iron / Fer||8%|
Preheat oven to 425° (220°C).
From Frozen: 40- 50 Minutes.
- Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Preheat oven to 425° (220°C).
- Remove frozen pie from carton. For best results cover the edges of the pie crust with tin foil.
- Bake on cookie sheet 40-50 Minutes.
- Remove pie from oven and cool on a cooling rack 1 ½ to 2 hours before serving.
- Special Tips: For best results cover the edges of the pie crust with tin foil.
- Are your fruit pies
made with real fruit?
- Yes! All of our fruit
pies are made of real fruit. There are whole wild blueberries in our Blueberry
Pie, juicy strawberries in our Strawberry Rhubarb Pie and fresh apple
pieces in our Apple Pie.
- Can you tell me if my
McCain dessert is expired or too old to eat?
- Our Deep 'n Delicious® fruit pies can be stored in your freezer for up to 1 year after the production date.
A production date code is printed on the package of our desserts and tells us exactly when and where the product was made. You can find the production date code on the packaging. An example of a production date code is: F/4/02/15/ (F= McCain Code; 4=2014(last digit of the year); 02=Month (February); 15= Day of Month)
- What are the natural
flavours that you use in some of your dessert products?
- The natural flavours
that we use in our desserts are: vanilla, toffee, cream and coconut. Substances
obtained from plant and natural materials
are food derived – nothing artificial.